Saturday, July 25, 2015

It adds up!

      Life.. It's full of unexpected twist and turns. It's hard to predict tomorrow. I didn't know the challenges I'd face yesterday would put me where I am today. Realize in a day the importance of little changes. I compare myself now to this time last year. Changes in things like my confidence, my relationships, or my walk with God. I didn't  realize the little choices made day by day brought me closer or further to who I am now and who I will be in a little time! These little insignificant choices add up. It soon becomes very significant. Doing the right thing in smallest situations matters! It will add up and will become important.

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. "
Carl Bard

     Those unexpected twist and turns don't have to be so daunting. Take it a little at a time because the little things sure do add up! Yesterday's choices are already decided but today's are in decision. One step in front of the other till we make it it to our goal.  Lets make Heaven our home and take each choice we face as the next step towards our goal!

This has been a random rant.  I hope my bad grammar doesn't offend my readers!
                                                                    Thanks for visiting! -Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment