Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Fully aware I own a stack of scrap booking paper lying around my craft senses tingled! I must make cards! So over the weekend I headed over to http://diaryofahappyhomeschooler.blogspot.com/ house and we made cards!
 I don't have any pictures of cards she made. =( But here are a few of what I've made....
  Your seeing the front and back of the card.


Back of card.  The front.
                      Can you tell what letter that is?
                 The first card I put together.
                          More of a tropical Valentines.
                                 I really like this one!
                         The outside of the card! D is for dad.
                     My first 3D Card!I'm giving you a look inside. It came out a bit rough on the edges. All in all it came out great!
                      And..... A tree... I just love taking pictures of simple ole tree's in my back yard.. Looks pretty cool huh?
                        
                                                               Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Well Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Very creative cards! I will let you know when's my birthday...lol just kidding Luv Ya

    ReplyDelete