Monday, February 20, 2012

Odds and Inns



      I suppose my title matches the subject here.I sewed this skirt about a month ago. Today I decided to pull it out.If you look really closely at the belted part of the skirt, you will see pins. That's because I haven't sewn that part together.
 I didn't use a pattern.It's made out of a khaki pleated school skirt Shanaenae gave me.. Oh, I don't want you to think I take perfectly good skirts and make them into something else, the original skirt had broken pleats.
Where's Tina?!?

Doesn't that look weird! It looks almost like I've pasted myself there.

    Here's some pretty catchy quotes I got off of Holy Ghost radio!  (http://www.holyghostradio.com/ )
  • If you ain't Got no holy you ain't got no ghost!- Mark King
  • The place where the devil attacks the most is where there's so much potential! - Preacher unknown
  • I've got this blingy bling, ain't Got no Ring ring I'm a cosmic kid.  Yeah I'm a cosmic kid. -Nathanial J. Wilson
                Thanks For Visiting   =D!

5 comments:

  1. I love upcycling ideas.
    I love the quotes, but your going to have to explain the last one. LOL.
    ~Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The inside "blingy bling" is the Holy Ghost but the worlds "blingy bling" is the "ringy ring" other wise known as jewelry.

      Cosmic means Inconceivably vast. I’m guessing a Cosmic kid is a kid(or man) with an inconceivably vast future ahead. Considering a preacher was saying this.
      I hope this isn't to confusing Haha!

      Delete